Friday, November 11, 2011
Invasion/Territorial Games
Video taken from http://www.evideo.edu.sg
View the video above to get a better understanding of invasion/territorial games.
After watching the video, please post a comment and remember to leave your name.
You can write about:
1) One thing you learn about invasion/territorial games.
2) One question you want to ask about invasion/territorial games.
Ms Kun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I leaned how to score high goals in games like basketball and captains ball and how to score low goals in games like soccer and rugby
ReplyDeleteI learned more strategies about territorial games and how to defend goals.
ReplyDeleteKedi
I have learned how to create shooting opportunitys in the games and score a goal.For example,moving the ball to the shooting zone in high goals and creating an open angle to shoot in low goals.What if sometimes we cannot do as what is shown in the video? What would happen?
ReplyDeleteI have learned how to score for a goal in invasion and territorial games. It had helped me. But what happen if our team players were blocked by the opponents and my team's goal is too far from me, what else can i do?
ReplyDeleteCrystal
i learnt how to create an open angle to score and i learnt that when we play, we must have teamwork to coordinate.but what if the other oponents are blocking my team players and me,how can i pass the ball to my teams goal keeper without an oponent being able to intercept my attack? if this happens, should i launch an overhead pass or a bounce pass to my goal keeper? mikohl-mikey:D
ReplyDeleteI have learn how to attack my opponent and defense my team mates. For attacking, i learn how to create shooting opportunity and how to keep possession of the ball. For defensing, i learn how to regain the possession of the ball and how to prevent scoring. What can i do if my team mates are blocked by my opponents?
ReplyDeletePek Yok Hui
well i errr....
ReplyDeleteI learn some ways for attacking and shooting. I also learn how to block.
Yeong Kae
b52hstrato
I have learnt how attack my opponent and how to defence my teammate. For attacking, i learnt how to create a shooting opportunity.For defensing, i leart that i must cooperate with my teammate in order to get the ball.
ReplyDeleteSoon Wen Xing
I have learnt how to attack and defense my teamates . And how to attack the other party properly in an orderly manner . And how to regain possesion of the ball easily .
ReplyDeleteSamantha ( 30 )
I have learnt how to keep possesion of the ball, creating a shooting opportunity and attackingthe goal.Creating a shootingopportunity.For a high goal, we canmove theball tothe shootingzone.For a line goal,we can create a passing lane tothe scoring zone.For a low goal, we can create an open angle to shoot.Attacking te goal. For the high goal, we must send the ball inaright trajectory to the goal. For the line goal, we mus pass the ball at a appropriate weight to the receiver. For a low goal, we must send the ball with a lowand hardshot towards the goal.We can regain the possesion of the ball by anticipating the pass and pressurising nd tackling when the opponent receives the ball. Rachel.
ReplyDeleteI have learnt how to keep possesion of the ball,create opportunity for shooting and attacking the goal.I also learnt that we have to create a passing to the passing zone for a line goal,move the ball to the shooting zone for a high goal and create an angle to shoot for low goals.When we are shooting forhigh goals,we should have appropriate weight,for high goals,we must have right trajectory and for low goals,we must shoot low and hard.we also must have teamwork.What do we do if all our team members are blocked by our attackers?
ReplyDelete~Amelia~
i learn how to create oppturnity to shoot the ball and attacking in the goal. Jocelyn(35)
ReplyDeleteI learned more strategies about territorial games and how to defend goals.
ReplyDelete~huanan~
I learned more strategies about territorial games and how to defend goals.
ReplyDelete~Jian Yang~
i learned how to pass a ball and block......
ReplyDeleteI have learnt how to keep possesion of the ball,create opportunity for shooting and attacking the goal.I have also learnt how to move the ball to the shooting zone for a high goal,create a passing lane to the passing zone for a line goal and create an open angle to shoot for a low goal.I also learnt that we must send the ball inaright trajectory to the goal for a high goal.I also learnt that we must pass the ball at a appropriate weight to the receiver for a line goal.I also learnt that we must send the ball with a lowand and hard shot towards the goal for a low goal.thre should also be teamwork among the team members to play well during the game.Another thing I have learnt is how to regain possesion quickly and easily by anticipating the pass and tackling when the opponentgets the ball.
ReplyDeleteLee Jia Zhen
I learnt how to defend and attack my teammates , keeping possesion of the ball and how to score high goals and low goals . Also , i know how to pass the ball to my teammate better . I also know how to create an open angle to shoot the ball and how to defend the goal by moving in a correct direction .
ReplyDeleteGina Wong .
i learnt how to strategies and plan the game before i execute them.
ReplyDeleteI learnt how to keep possesion of the ball and how to score goals.I also learnt how to create an open angle to pass ball to teammates or score,how to regain possesion quickly and other strategies.
ReplyDeleteFoo Ke Xin.
i learnt how to prevent other players from scoring and know how to score well.
ReplyDeletemalcolm soh!?
I learnt how to gain pocession of the ball and how to pass it to my teamates through an open angle.
ReplyDelete>Kendra Chan<
i learn how to use strategies that you teach me to score faster and not letting the other team to score
ReplyDeletethe post which was post on 13 april 7.22 was post by joy
ReplyDeleteI leart how to gain pocession of the ball.
ReplyDelete-joanne-
i have learnt how 2 gain possession of the ball,create shooting opportunity and score.i also learnt how 2 pass 2 my teamates and score through an open angle.
ReplyDelete*Benjamin Chia*
i learnt about teamwork, how to create shooting opportunities from this video. One thing that I am curious is do all these methods work in the game????
ReplyDeleteJacelyn
i learnt how to strategies and plan the game before i execute them and i learnt about teamwork
ReplyDelete--> xin ying <--
I learnt how to gain possession of the ball,and how to pass it to my teammates through an open angle. I also learnt how to strategies and plan the game before i execute them. Most importantly,i learnt about teamwork!
ReplyDelete~Soh wan zhen~
I learnt how to gain possession of the ball,and create an opportunity to score.I have also learnt how to move the ball to the shooting zone for a high goal,create a passing lane to the passing zone for a line goal and create an open angle to shoot for a low goal. I have also learnt how to strategies and plan the game before i execute them. Another thing I have learnt is how to regain possesion quickly and easily by anticipating the pass and tackling when the opponentgets the ball. Most importantly,i learnt about teamwork!
ReplyDelete~Soh Wan Zhen~
I Have Learnt How To Score in line goal games i need to create an open space, in high goal games i know that i should go near to the shooting zone to score and in low goal games i learnt to pass the ball to a teammate who is near the goal and has an open angle to score. I also know that i have to pass the ball at an appropriate weight for the receiver to catch the ball, the trajectory for high goal games has to be just right and finally in low goal games we have to send the ball low and hard towards the goal.All Of These We Have To Do It Just Right! :) We can Narrow Their Angle of scoring by moving close to them (for the goal keeper/defender) Argh.... I Think I Stop Writing Its Getting kinda long.....
ReplyDeleteoh i forgot icydrake is kun yao .... heh heh...
ReplyDeleteUm... let me see... i learnt to gain the possession of the ball and most importantly, teamwork must be present. Oh yeah, that Indian in the video does not speak clearly.=)
ReplyDeleteBest Regards( haha),
~~Denon Lim~~